While summer is still on! start your day with this super energizing Morning bliss smoothie!!
It is so easy to prepare!!!! and guess what? no need for any milk or dairy; The frothiness is from the soaked almonds (no need to peel the skin off); naturally sweetened with soaked dates, and spiced with calming fennel and cardamom seeds. You can never go wrong with this calming, energizing and refreshing glass of smoothie!!
I am so addicted!! It definitely gives me the strength to get my mornings right!!
Tried and tested! I am sure you will like it 🙂
- Soaked Almonds are cooling as the soaking practice takes away the dryness and heat from this very nut. Almonds are energizing and rich in calcium!
- Soaked Dates are well known for it’s natural boost of energy. And, of course provides you the natural sweetness!
- Soaked cardamom and fennel seeds adds calming, relaxing and good flavour to this mix
- Soak all ingredients overnight in the fridge, and grab it in the morning; blend it with 1 glass of water and you have it ready!!
- 10 almonds
- 3 dates (pitted)
- 2 pinches of fennel seeds
- 2 cardamom pods with seeds
- 1 glass of water
- Serves 1
- Soak all the ingredients in a bowl with half glass of water and leave it in the fridge overnight!
- In the morning, drain the water used to soak the ingredients in.
- Pour in the ingredients in a blender with 1 cup of fresh water.
- Blend it and pour it in a glass and enjoy!!
Enjoy. Please leave me a comment if you have any questions or just to say “Hi” 🙂