We all fall into the trap of overindulging in our favourite foods over the weekend (I certainly do!). And Mondays get gloomy, and lethargic….well, you can break that cycle by adding this unique combination of detoxifying juice to your Monday routines. Great for an afternoon snack!
A word of advice – Juicing raw vegetables is not meant for everyone. In fact, some vegetables (most leafy greens) are better assimilated once cooked or steamed prior to eating. However, Beets, Carrots and Apples juice is a unique combination of fruits and veggies and considered as a healing juice offering numerous health benefits.
Here is why you should have this juice –
- Natural Energy booster and Detoxifying qualities – A fresh glass of this juice offers strong antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to detoxify liver and digestive system.
- Natural source of Folic acid, iron, Vitamin B12 in Beets helps with Iron deficiency and anemia
- Boosts Immune system against seasonal allergies and infections
- High in Beta-carotenes from carrots which promotes healthy skin and healthy vision
Enjoy this juice 2-3 times a week and feel refreshed and rejuvenated!
- 1 carrot
- ½ beet
- handful of cilantro leaves
- 1 sweet apple
- 1 lime
- 1 inch ginger
- a pinch of rock salt
- Using a juicer, juice all the ingredients mentioned above.
- add a pinch of salt and pepper for better taste
- consume right away for better results.